1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Not at the moment. My last serious relationship ended back in July (the hard way), and well, I'm not inclined to look for one right now.
2) What was your dream growing up?
To be an astronaut. Later in life, once my education was underway, I wanted to be an archaeologist.
3) What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I were more mechanically inclined. When it comes to repairing things, I have two left hands.
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
A vodka and tonic. (Unfortunately no more drinking alcohol with the diabetes.)
5) Favorite vegetable?
Carrots. That or cucumber slices. (And I miss those cucumber sandwiches from when I was growing up.)
6) What was the last book you read?
Film Noir by Andrew Spicer.
7) What zodiac sign are you?
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Nope, none. Thank Goddess.
9) Worst Habit?
Biting my fingernails. Using the F-word a bit too much. And I have a bit of a temper, too, which I wish I could curb.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Yeah, but only because you're a friend. :)
11) What is your favorite sport?
Soccer (English football). Hockey and curling are close seconds.
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
I think I'm a bit more of a negative person for the most part, but that's due to the fact that I suffer from SAD.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
We'd talk, most likely. That, and figure out how to call for help!
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
A case of pneumonia that put me in the hospital for two weeks. A close second is having my tonsils out at age 35.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I am a food organizer. I tend to eat food in a specific order, and at times I am known to put food on my plate or dish in a specific order. Strange, huh? :)
16) Do you have any pets?
Nope. Allergic to cats and dogs. Had goldfish once. :)
17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Depends on the time of day or night. I'd be more surprised that you know where I live. :)
18) What was your first impression of me? (hmmm...careful!)
This one has to be answered case-by-case. In my own case, I would say that I come across as shy at first, with a bit of an eccentric look. I like to think of myself as a nice, decent person, a bit obsessive about stuff, so...
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
I *hate* clowns!
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Lose 20 lbs. (and keep it off).
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What color eyes do you have?
Blue. Regular blue. None of these fancy blues. But I guess that is subjective.
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Pay off a few debts, and buy me a new bed!
27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
Home, or a friend's place.
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Read. Listen to music.
30) Are you a reader, or do you enjoy other media more?
I tend to be a reader, but I also like music. Still, I do watch my share of DVDs and the like.
31) Do you swear a lot?
At times. See 9 above.
32) Biggest pet peeve?
People who have body odour problems in social settings or situations, and don't realize it or if they do, don't remedy it.
33) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
34) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
I'm a romantic at heart. But what do I know, I'm 52? :)
35) Do you believe in God?
Not God per sé, but in a higher power, definitely.
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?