1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
John Hershel, my sister's "boyfriend" at the time. Weird.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
The last time I cried was when I hurt my thigh, and thought I'd torn the muscle there.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I liked it better when I was younger. Now, it's just all right. Most other folks don't like it, however.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Farm Boy Fat-Free Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so. Hard to tell, really, of how others perceive me. I suspect we'd have a lot to talk about.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Not as often as I could, but you'll know for sure when I do. :)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope, had them taken out when I was 35. Complications from mono.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not in this lifetime!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cocoa Puffs. But they don't make that any more, do they? Of course, even if they did, I wouldn't be able to eat it anyway.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes, when I wear shoes with laces.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Well, they say that life makes you stronger, so I like to think that I'm tough given some of the adversity that I've faced. But if you mean physically, I'm of average strength, I would say.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Peppermint with chocolate chips in it. Don't eat that all too much anymore, either.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Weight, than height.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My lack of mechanical aptitude. Then my temper.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Sure, why not? Isn't that what blog memes are about?
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Dark brown suit pants, and black business shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Omelette with mushrooms and green onions.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Workers talking on phones; Jethro Tull on my headset.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Some shade of dark brown.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Lilacs, fresh coffee, apples
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Well, no one sent this to me. I got it off thebitterguy.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hockey and English football (soccer).
27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown, with lots of grey.
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Not me. I wear glasses.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Stir fried chicken with vegetables.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Definitely happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (on DVD).
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White business shirt.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. November, preferably. Actually hate both summer and winter. Prefer Spring and late Fall.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. SEX OR ROMANCE?
37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Crisp Granny Smith apple.
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
Not a clue.
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Children of the Company by Kage Baker.
41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't use one at home; at work, a calendar.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Nothing. Read book instead.
43. FAVORITE SOUND?
Waves rolling in on a beach.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
45. FAVOURITE MUSICAL ARTIST
Jethro Tull. After that, Thea Gilmore.
46. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
47. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
48. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Manchester, England. Moved to Canada when I was four.
49. FAVOURITE CITY
50. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?