1. Nap. Take a bit of time to catch up on sleep. (That, and get to bed early.)
2. Read a bit. Got several books on the go, and always have roleplaying game materials to read.
3. Watch some DVDs/PVRs. Got a whole batch of DVDs to watch, and have several PVR recordings waiting for me to get to.
4. Do some work on the a|state RPG campaign stuff. I have a few things to do for this game to get ready for the next session whenever that is. So I'd like to get to some of this today.
5. Do some work on the River of Heaven RPG game stuff. I've got a few ideas and some scenario concepts that I want to get down on paper today for the game, while they're still fresh in my head.
6. Finish up the prep work for tomorrow night's Christmas special game of the Primeval RPG that I'll be running on the Friday gaming group. :)
7. Relax, relax, relax. :)