Monday Morning Thoughts
It's a hectic Monday morning here at the office, much busier than I expected. Ah well, it's all good...as it keeps me off the streets! :)
Nothing much to comment about this morning, other than to say that a) it promises to be somewhat warm, though hopefully not too humid day; 2) health-wise, I'm just suffering from these ungodly allergies, and it's driving me nuts!; and 3) I'm somewhat tired.
Sunday afternoon's game session of Atlantis: The Second Age was somewhat satisfying, but there were issues that arose during the game that I need to address. That said, the blog report of the game session will happen some time this afternoon, I hope.
For now, back to work.
Nothing much to comment about this morning, other than to say that a) it promises to be somewhat warm, though hopefully not too humid day; 2) health-wise, I'm just suffering from these ungodly allergies, and it's driving me nuts!; and 3) I'm somewhat tired.
Sunday afternoon's game session of Atlantis: The Second Age was somewhat satisfying, but there were issues that arose during the game that I need to address. That said, the blog report of the game session will happen some time this afternoon, I hope.
For now, back to work.