Since I have returned to running the Atlantis: The Second Age RPG of fantasy sword & sorcery, I thought folks might want to take a look at a couple of characters for the game that I had created back in the day. The first of the two characters is one that I created as the third example of character creation for the system back when I first started running the Atlantis: The Second Age system. Meet Nadaria of Cimmeria. Nadaria of Cimmeria The second character is the player character that I got to play when my friend spross ran the game for a short period of time. An Oggian archer with a lot of guilt, that I really had a lot of fun playing. Meet Green Bodhan. Green Bodhan Both characters are good, detailed examples of how characters are created for the Atlantis: The Second Age RPG, and show the breadth of character types that are available for the game. Perhaps if there's enough of a demand for me to do so I'll sit down and do a detailed example of character creation of a Sorceror or perhaps a Jinn for the game, too.