jkahane 😊cheerful

Listens: David Bowie - "Aladdin Sane"

Getting Ready for Friday Night Gaming (Playing!)

Another week come and gone.

It's been a pretty nice day for July here in the Ottawa valley. Temperature hit 26oC today, but there was a nice breeze outside that has made it seem a bit cooler. Not enough for me with my allergies and asthma going strong, but the new air conditioner has helped me get through the day. Looking forward to a relatively quiet, hopefully relaxing weekend.

In the meantime, tonight being Friday, the gaming group is getting together for it's weekly session. I'm looking forward to tonight's gaming as *I GET TO PLAY*! Yesssss!

Kathy is going to be running for July (and she says August as well), and she's decided she's going to run the Atlantis: The Second Age RPG, as she knows how much I like it. She's been working on getting ready to run the game for over a month, and says she is so ready for this! I can't wait to game this evening, as we'll start with a Session 0 and character creation. Not sure what I want to create for the game character yet.

In the meantime, I need to get upstairs and start some supper. Then relax for a few minutes before the players arrive.

Have a good night, folks. :)