Getting Ready for Sunday Afternoon Gaming
It's a somewhat cold, early winter day here in November in the Ottawa valley. The sky is relatively clear with cloudy periods, and there's a bit of a cold wind blowing out there. The temperature is expected to be around 4oC, but this is relatively warm for early winter. There's even a chance of snow late this afternoon and evening. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, as I had my latest COVID vaccine shot yesterday, and it manifested in a mild fever, nausea, some bathroom time, a bit of chest discomfort and problems breathing, and of course a sore arm. Am feeling somewhat tired, somewhat achy.
I'll be gaming with the Sunday group today, and am looking forward to it for the most part. We'll still be taking health precautions this afternoon, of course, as everyone wants to game but knows we have to play it safe in this time of COVID-19 and the sixth (or is it the seventh?) wave of the Omicron variant of the virus.
This afternoon, the Sunday gamers will be continuing on with their first scenario for the Vaesen - Nordic Horror Roleplaying RPG. Quite looking forward to the afternoon of gaming, though I am very sore in both arms.
Time to head upstairs.
Have a good day, folks. :)
I'll be gaming with the Sunday group today, and am looking forward to it for the most part. We'll still be taking health precautions this afternoon, of course, as everyone wants to game but knows we have to play it safe in this time of COVID-19 and the sixth (or is it the seventh?) wave of the Omicron variant of the virus.
This afternoon, the Sunday gamers will be continuing on with their first scenario for the Vaesen - Nordic Horror Roleplaying RPG. Quite looking forward to the afternoon of gaming, though I am very sore in both arms.
Time to head upstairs.
Have a good day, folks. :)