Friday Night Gaming Session Cancelled
Today is Friday.
I was supposed to game this evening with the Friday players tonight.
That isn't going to happen. Yesterday, I had an appointment at the Infectious Diseases department at the Ottawa General hospital. The doctor there performed an assessment and then the wound on the bottom of my left foot was re-dressed (though they did not apply any medication to the wound, other than washing it with iodine). After I got home, I felt quite ill during the evening and overnight, and to be perfectly honest I'm feeling quite down in the dumps and still don't feel all that good. So gaming is off tonight.
I was quite looking forward to gaming with the Friday night players this evening, as I was going to continue on with the current adventure in their Coriolis - The Third Horizon RPG campaign tonight, but that's not happening due to my state of health. Sad about this, but such is life. Just have to look forward to running the game at the next regularly scheduled session.
I was supposed to game this evening with the Friday players tonight.
That isn't going to happen. Yesterday, I had an appointment at the Infectious Diseases department at the Ottawa General hospital. The doctor there performed an assessment and then the wound on the bottom of my left foot was re-dressed (though they did not apply any medication to the wound, other than washing it with iodine). After I got home, I felt quite ill during the evening and overnight, and to be perfectly honest I'm feeling quite down in the dumps and still don't feel all that good. So gaming is off tonight.
I was quite looking forward to gaming with the Friday night players this evening, as I was going to continue on with the current adventure in their Coriolis - The Third Horizon RPG campaign tonight, but that's not happening due to my state of health. Sad about this, but such is life. Just have to look forward to running the game at the next regularly scheduled session.