I am home from work, and thus my weekend has begun. Yay!! :) Will now settle into an afternoon of reading some Continuum: Roleplaying in the Yet material, as I have to get ready to run that this evening on the Friday night group. Looking forward to running the game tonight, and have a really...mind twisty plot for them. <evil g> The re-launched HEX: Tales of the Hollow Earth PBeM game (based on Exile Games's Hollow Earth Expedition RPG) is getting a good response, and four of the ten potential player slots are already filled. Looking forward to running the game, although will be taking the long May, Victoria Day, weekend off here for CanGames . I've got a firm couple of plots and storylines for the game in mind already, and we'll just have to wait and see how long character generation takes and who decides to play in the game and all. Back to work on Continuum . Should have gotten to this sooner, but my Yet has finally caught up with me! <g>