The day has been relatively uneventful. I spent the day with my goddaughter, who has been relatively well-behaved and somewhat subdued after her experiences this week. Not surprising. Poor kid. We had a healthy lunch today of chicken salad (a far cry from my fare yesterday of fish 'n chips, which aren't really unhealthy for you unless indulged in on a constant basis), and she got a treat of 2 jelly babies. I managed to get the work done that I needed for the office, and also managed to finish off a batch of characters for the Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space game that I'll be running at CanGames . I spent the afternoon hours with Ellie watching one of the Doctor Who serials from the Peter Davison period, Time-Flight , and she enjoyed that, although she had worked out who the villain was before he was revealed. Smart child. Anyway, in the meantime, she's reading a book at the moment, while I do a bit of work getting ready for tonight's playtest of the Desolation game that the Sunday afternoon group had done on Sunday . Looking forward to the game.