jkahane 😟discontent

Listens: The Bangles -"Manic Monday"

Home From Work, Mail Surprise

Came in from work today about two hours ago, and just feel...exhausted. Long day of work, and a struggle to get anything else done today it seems, for reasons that escape me.

Got home to find that my extra landscape GM Screen that I had ordered from Noble Knight Games arrived, as well as the three new Doctor Who releases for this month on DVD, "The Curse of Peladon", "The Monster of Peladon", and "The Masque of Mandragora". Nice surprises to receive.

Tomorrow morning I have to go and have my three-month blood tests done again. I suppose that one gets used to this, but I really hate these blood tests, to be honest, but I suspect it's more the fasting that I have to do before the tests. Going to have to have an early night, if I can manage it.