A Few More Days Off
Snowy sort of morning here in the Ottawa valley.
It's been coming down on and off like this since yesterday, and is supposed to continue in this mode for the next few days.
Don't really have to go out, as I've got an extra three days of holiday time this week, being off work until Thursday. I'll have to shovel off the car from snow when I go out to do some veggie and grocery shopping of course, but that's nothing with the small amount of snow that's coming down (around a couple of cms. or so each time it drops).
In the meantime, getting a bit of reading in, writing some short fiction (notably Primeval stuff), and catching up on a few other things as well. Haven't looked at a roleplaying game yet this month. :)
It's been coming down on and off like this since yesterday, and is supposed to continue in this mode for the next few days.
Don't really have to go out, as I've got an extra three days of holiday time this week, being off work until Thursday. I'll have to shovel off the car from snow when I go out to do some veggie and grocery shopping of course, but that's nothing with the small amount of snow that's coming down (around a couple of cms. or so each time it drops).
In the meantime, getting a bit of reading in, writing some short fiction (notably Primeval stuff), and catching up on a few other things as well. Haven't looked at a roleplaying game yet this month. :)