New Melanie Doane CD
Got home and forgot to grab the mail out of my mailbox, so just went out and took care of that.
I was pleased to find that the new Melanie Doane CD, The Emerald City, has come out in the limited Fan Edition, and arrived. I've been listening the album for the last hour or so, and have to say that there's some really good stuff on this CD. Lovely music, as usual, but it's been a while since Melanie's last album.
Great stuff.
I was pleased to find that the new Melanie Doane CD, The Emerald City, has come out in the limited Fan Edition, and arrived. I've been listening the album for the last hour or so, and have to say that there's some really good stuff on this CD. Lovely music, as usual, but it's been a while since Melanie's last album.
Great stuff.