Up way too early on this Saturday morning during the Thanksgiving weekend. Still tired from last night's game session, but... While I didn't have to do any grocery shopping or stuff, it's relatively quiet at the moment, and so have been able to finish up my Geology class homework that is due this coming week, and the report on the field trip that we took to the quarry. That said, last night's game session of Abney Park 's Airship Pirates rpg with the Friday night group was one of the most enjoyable sessions I've had of the game to this point, and had some creative stuff on the part of the Friday nighters. I'll get the report on the game up as soon as I can, but there's a busy week ahead, what with Diabetes Clinic appointments and school and all, so we'll see what shakes out. In the meantime, off to start the laundry. :)